Government Leaks Call Out the Bullshit of the 'Official' Corona-Narrative
Some leaks have recently come out from Russia, Denmark and Germany. They all cast the official narrative as bullshit. It's amazing that this fraud is still happening when the real science is showing that it's just like a flu season in terms of deaths.
What real science? Oh, maybe the infection fatality rate -- based on more realistic infection rates -- is at 0.26% (according to the CDC). Guess what that's like? The flu! But because of the fear-hype drummed up by the media, you walk into a store and the cashiers have what seems to amount to war-zone protection barriers for a non-crisis virus that's akin to the flu.
The lockdown persist in many places. Lives keep getting ruined, and more will be ruined and die than COVID itself. People were already pissed off, and the stirring of the racial pot (engineered race war attempt?) with the George Floyd murder worked to ignite a civil war. This time it's the people vs. the police though, as riots emerge.
Sadly, this plays into the goals to establish martial law and bring greater control over society. Just like COVID was an engineered crisis, the phobia was dying down in a growing number of people, so the next crisis 2.0 is here to keep the control agenda moving along.
It was all avoidable, if the reality would have been presented, rather than a false narrative to manipulate and scare people into submission. These recent leaks show this strongly. Let's get to it!
Dr Alexander Myasnikov, Russia’s head of coronavirus information
It’s all bullshit ... It’s all exaggerated. It’s an acute respiratory disease with minimal mortality ... Why has the whole world been destroyed? That I don’t know,”
Danish Health Authority disagree with their government
A leaked email was sent to the Danish newspaper Politiken. In it, the Danish Health Authority disagreed on how the government handled the coronavirus "crisis". Two parts covered the leak (1), (2), with a translated story here.
The most damning part of the email is:
The Danish Health Authority continues to consider that covid-19 cannot be described as a generally dangerous disease, as it does not have either a usually serious course or a high mortality rate.”
"The government and the prime minister apparently were of the opinion that there is information the public cannot bear to hear."
This email was in March. When you look at what the government did to the Danish Health Authority, it all starts to make more sense.
In an in-depth article, the Politiken newspaper detailed how the government's emergency law on March 12 had stripped powers from the Danish Health Authority, changing it from an "regulatory authority" to an "advisory" one.
Oh look, the government didn't like how the medical authority was contradicting the narrative they wanted to push on the public. So they removed their authority and relegated them to simply be advisors.
Report commissioned by the German department of the interior
A leak I want to get more into possibly at some point, is from Germany. The German department of the interior commissioned a report. But when they got it back, they censored it and made it disappear. Luckily, one of the authors leaked it. In summary, it says:
- The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: probably at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level.
- The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation).
- Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths [25,100 in Germany] during the influenza wave 2017/18.
- The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.
- A reproach could go along these lines: During the Corona crisis the State has proved itself as one of the biggest producers of Fake News.
DAMN! That leak is huge! The government is the biggest purveyor of fake news regarding the COVID-19 non-crisis. Obviously, the government denied it was real, saying it was the fantasy raving of a lone nut who's since been suspended.
Good thing for us he and his co-authors didn't back down. They have issued a joint statement demanding the government respond to their findings in the report.
Here are the scientists involved in the report:
- Prof. Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, University Professor of Medical Microbiology (retired), University of Mainz
- Dr. med. Gunter Frank, general practitioner, member of the standing guidelines commission of the German Society for Family Medicine and General Medicine (DEGAM), Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. phil. Dr. rer. pole. Dipl.-Soz. Dr. Gunnar Heinsohn, Emeritus of Social Sciences at the University of Bremen
- Prof. Dr. Stefan W. Hockertz, tpi consult GmbH, former director of the Institute for Experimental Pharmacology and Toxicology at the University Hospital Eppendorf
- Prof. Dr. Dr. rer. nat. (USA) Andreas S. Lübbe, medical director of the MZG-Westphalia, chief physician at the Cecilien-Klinik
- Prof. Dr. Karina Reiß, Department of Dermatology and Allergology University Hospital Schleswig-Holstein
- Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher, Professor of Pathology, Heidelberg, member of the National Academy of Sciences Leopoldina
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Sönnichsen, Deputy Curriculum Director of the Medical University of Vienna, Department of General Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Dr. med. Til Uebel, resident general practitioner, specialist in general medicine, diabetology, emergency medicine, teacher at the Institute of General Medicine at the University of Würzburg, academic teaching practice at the University of Heidelberg
- Prof. Dr. Dr. phil. Harald Walach, Prof. Medical University of Poznan, Dept. Pediatric Gastroenterology, visiting professor. University of Witten-Herdecke, Dept. Psychology
But hey, they don't count for shit! Who the hell are they to tell the government what's what!? The government has their own superior experts who obviously know more than everyone else, right? They don't need data and reality to back up their claims. Who needs real data anyways? Suckers, that's who! Yeah, we're all the suckers who use real data to prove the scamdemic, while they keep blowing smoke up our asses to keep pushing their agenda for increased surveillance and control.
The German government still won't touch the report with a ten foot pole. That is to say, they won't address any of the issues brought up. Just ignore and deny. Classic.
We're still waiting for the end of the overblown mass hysteria over a non-crisis. The US has another crisis to distract the populace. What about the rest of the world? People are so clueless as to the falsity that is justifying the far-reaching changes to society. Things obviously need to get worse in order to wake people up. There needs to be a shock from chaos around their lives for them to snap out of the dream they are in.